December 28, 2007

Holiday Hangover

Christmas is finally over. Finally.

We have been running to and fro like crazy people for the past 6 days - visiting relatives, shopping, eating, and gifting. Our diet has almost solely consisted of cookies, chocolate, and ham. I haven't washed dishes in two or three days, and laundry has been sitting around for longer than that. Remind me next year that waiting until the last minute to do all of my holiday chores is not festive or merry. In fact, it is crazy and leads to a serious holiday hangover.

I'm anxious to get things back in order. I don't deal well with chaos.

Ella thoroughly enjoyed the opening of her presents once she got the hang of it. I tried to take pictures, really, I did. But I only took two and they are both poorly lit and poorly focused. I need a personal photographer to follow us around and document all of life's most precious moments for us.

2 comments:

Martha said...

I firmly believe that everyone should have a personal maid to help with the holiday chores and craziness. Of course, in my house, I am the personal maid.

My name is Kate B. said...

If we had a personal maid, who would clean for them after the holidays? ;)